Can you believe it’s already July? Where has the year going? Remember back to January when we all had those plans for ALL THE THINGS?
I’ve been doing this work long enough to know that many business owners start to get down on themselves this time of year and worried about the future.
You may find yourself wondering:
- Do I need a new website?
- Where do I find the plan to get more clients?
- Should I hire a copywriter because I suck at copy?
- Why am I only attracting freebie seekers?
- How do I actually create a waitlist?
- Is there a better way to drive traffic to my website?
It can feel like there are 9000 skills you need to run a business that makes money, so how do you know where to start or what’s next?