This week, I was reminded of the original vision for my business; to create a place of community, vision, and support for female entrepreneurs. That idea has been updated some over the past few years to include making money; I want to teach you how to make millions as well as offer a place of community, vision and support.
A community is defined as a feeling of fellowship with others as a result of sharing common attitudes, interests, and goals. It’s my belief when people share a community, that support gives them an edge over the competition.
There are numerous places you can be part of a community and receive amazing benefits. However, it’s our intent to roll out the red carpet for you as part of the K community, and give you the royal treatment because, when we do, your business has an increased chance of making millions and impacting others.
Red Carpet Rollout is a challenge for my entire team to help you get the resources you need, when you need them. Here’s a sneak peek at what it means to roll out the red carpet for you and how it will help your business grow.
- Tutor Times specifically limited to the K Community so you can ask me anything and I’ll be there to help you
- Free Calls and trainings specifically for the K Community
- Discounts or early enrollment opportunities for the K Community
- Opportunity to win free year long coaching opportunities valued at $25,000
- Entry to win free coaching from numerous other experts
- A feature as a K Community expert to share your genius with others
- And your chance to add your own ideas and needs to the list
As we prep for the Red Carpet Rollout, here’s what you need to do:
- Make sure you’re part of the K Community
- Reply in the comments what you wanted added to our Red Carpet Rollout that will help your business. (This is your opportunity to tell me what you need, don’t miss it)
- Invite others by sharing this chance to be treated like royalty [TWEET THAT]
You know I’m from the South. We know a thing or two about how to build awesome community full of support. The only thing missing, is you. Lend your voice and ideas and get in on creating results, revenue, and raving fans for your business.