The year was 1985.
- “Roads…where we’re going we don’t need roads!”
- “We Are The World” was recorded and released by the biggest music stars of that era.
- The Titanic wreckage was discovered.
- What is often called “the biggest marketing blunder EVER..” occurred with the launch of “New Coke.”
- “Back To The Future Was Released.”
- The song of the week is “I’ve Got A Crush On You!
- AND events were coming together that would shape the remainder of my life.
I was eight years old, already trying to figure out how I was going to change the world as an adult.
Meanwhile, 5 kids from Boston were auditioning for a new music group.
To quote Taylor Swift, I was about to enter my First LOVE “Era!”
Those kids from Boston became, New Kids On The Block and nearly 40 years later I am still in love.
And I can’t talk about first loves without mentioning, Jason Bruce, who was my first crush, who was a SENIOR in high school and I was in 7th GRADE!
Get ready to laugh and possibly be a bit concerned about me!
Let’s make your business feel the excitement of your first crush or first love “ERA!”
I believe in you and I believe in your business,