It feels like a whirlwind to be wishing you a happy 2020 when it seems like just yesterday everyone was
- ”Partying like it was 1999”
- Waving goodbye to the 1900’s
- And surviving the Y2K drama
Are you old enough to remember that turn of the century?
As I get older, time seems to fly by at a speed that would give Tom Cruise whiplash in Top Gun (side note – 2020 is destined to be amazing, because Top Gun sequel, right?!) Like in Top Gun, 2020 is going to be full of “great balls of fire” because I am dedicated to shaking up this business, and this industry.
Full disclosure, I’m petrified to send this email, like more scared than the time I found myself…
- Standing on a bridge
- 50 feet above the Tennessee River
- Looking into an oncoming train
- With no way off the bridge
More about that another time, but wanted you to understand the fear I am feeling as I write this.
When fear smacks me in the face, I have learned to go back to my roots and what we stand for in this industry.
Our core values include:
- Providing you more direct access to support you crave so you get the results you expect.
- Offering more affordable ways to get the money making sales support your business lacks.
- Believing in you and your business and showing up for like minded businesses in a way no one else would ever dream of doing.
Which all led to this, shutting down Sales School – the number 1 sales training for your business.
Watch below as we say goodbye to Sales School, hello to a new decade and a behind the scenes look at our future- Authentic Selling University.
Get excited because all the access to coaching is about to get even better inside Authentic Selling University