Run Your Business Like Kendrick With Her Recommendations
Gmail – For email
Google Drive – For file organization and planning (documents, spreadsheets, survey forms, etc)
- Dropbox – For file organization (images and videos)
Voxer – For quick and easy walkie talkie style communication
LastPass – For storing and sharing passwords securely and efficiently
Zoom – For video calls with clients and team
- Asana – For Project and Task management
- Acuity – For scheduling client meetings
Siteground – For buying domains and website hosting
ActiveCampaign – For email marketing, emails for courses and automations
- AccessAlly – For membership site creation and management (WordPress Plugin)
- ClickFunnels – For opt in landing pages, sales pages and checkout carts that easily integrate with payment processors (Stripe, etc) and email marketing apps.
- LiveChat – For live chat pop up box on any website or landing page. Great to use when launching.
- Buffer – For scheduling social media posts
- Erin Condren Planner
- Stitch Fix – For affordable and stylish additions to my wardrobe without going to the store
- Lily Pad Boutique – Favorite hometown fashion boutique for timeless fashions.
- Doordash – For those days when you’re hustling so hard you can’t leave to eat.
- Persona – For personal vitamin packs created just for your nutritional and health needs
Join The Authentic Selling® Book Club & Read The Book Of The Month
Y’all there is little I love more than a good book.
It can be a total mystery thriller that allows me to escape the CEO drive or something to further my learning as a businesswoman. I read, well listen (Audible QUEEN right here!) about 10 books a month and our students were always asking what I was reading.
SOOOOO…it made sense to start an Authentic Selling® Book Club.
Here is how it works.
The first workday of every month at 8:30 am I will go live on Instagram @kendrickshope to share the Authentic Selling® book of the month.
And the book for March is While We Can’t Sleep by Ada Calhoun.
Y’all I am more excited about the March book of the month than I have been about anything in a long time. Never have I felt so understood by reading a book. This book is everything. So many questions answered and incredibly empowering to understand the journey women are on. ***Side note if you sell to women who were born between 1965 -1980 (Gen Xers) get a hard copy and your highlighter. This book is full of copy ideas.
When you’re done come on over to @kendrickshope and comment here to let me know if you loved this book as much as I did.