Run Your Business Like Kendrick With Her Recommendations
Gmail – For email
Google Drive – For file organization and planning (documents, spreadsheets, survey forms, etc)
- Dropbox – For file organization (images and videos)
Voxer – For quick and easy walkie talkie style communication
LastPass – For storing and sharing passwords securely and efficiently
Zoom – For video calls with clients and team
- Asana – For Project and Task management
- Acuity – For scheduling client meetings
Siteground – For buying domains and website hosting
ActiveCampaign – For email marketing, emails for courses and automations
- AccessAlly – For membership site creation and management (WordPress Plugin)
- ClickFunnels – For opt in landing pages, sales pages and checkout carts that easily integrate with payment processors (Stripe, etc) and email marketing apps.
- LiveChat – For live chat pop up box on any website or landing page. Great to use when launching.
- Buffer – For scheduling social media posts
- Erin Condren Planner
- Stitch Fix – For affordable and stylish additions to my wardrobe without going to the store
- Lily Pad Boutique – Favorite hometown fashion boutique for timeless fashions.
- Doordash – For those days when you’re hustling so hard you can’t leave to eat.
- Persona – For personal vitamin packs created just for your nutritional and health needs
Join The Authentic Selling® Book Club & Read The Book Of The Month
Y’all there is little I love more than a good book.
It can be a total mystery thriller that allows me to escape the CEO drive or something to further my learning as a businesswoman. I read, well listen (Audible QUEEN right here!) about 10 books a month and our students were always asking what I was reading.
SOOOOO…it made sense to start an Authentic Selling® Book Club.
Here is how it works.
The first workday of every month at 8:30 am I will go live on Instagram @kendrickshope to share the Authentic Selling® book of the month.
And the book for February I’ve read 5 TIMES!
Y’all I can hardly wait for you to get swept up in my fave love story of all time. This book is a fabulous escape and way to unwind after a long day of being a mom AND modern CEO.
The story of city woman Calla and Alaskan man Jonah is full of laugh out loud laughter, infuriating stereotypes and the good of humanity.
When you’re done come on over to @kendrickshope and comment here to let me know if you loved this book as much as I did.