Run Your Business Like Kendrick With Her Recommendations
Gmail – For email
Google Drive – For file organization and planning (documents, spreadsheets, survey forms, etc)
- Dropbox – For file organization (images and videos)
Voxer – For quick and easy walkie talkie style communication
LastPass – For storing and sharing passwords securely and efficiently
Zoom – For video calls with clients and team
- Asana – For Project and Task management
- Acuity – For scheduling client meetings
Siteground – For buying domains and website hosting
ActiveCampaign – For email marketing, emails for courses and automations
- AccessAlly – For membership site creation and management (WordPress Plugin)
- ClickFunnels – For opt in landing pages, sales pages and checkout carts that easily integrate with payment processors (Stripe, etc) and email marketing apps.
- LiveChat – For live chat pop up box on any website or landing page. Great to use when launching.
- Buffer – For scheduling social media posts
- Erin Condren Planner
- Stitch Fix – For affordable and stylish additions to my wardrobe without going to the store
- Lily Pad Boutique – Favorite hometown fashion boutique for timeless fashions.
- Doordash – For those days when you’re hustling so hard you can’t leave to eat.
- Persona – For personal vitamin packs created just for your nutritional and health needs