- 70% of buyers consult social media before making a purchase
- 3.5 billion nearly ½ the world’s population has a social media account
- The average amount of time someone spends on social media a day is 3 hours
- Over 70% of top salespeople use social media
- 89% of top performing sales people say social networking platforms are important in closing deals and are part of their sales strategy
The data doesn’t lie- A social selling plan will increase the number of customers your business closes.
But before you jump in and start just posting and “being of service” in groups, make sure you are not wasting your time.
Avoid these 3 epic fails when selling on social media- on today’s ASTV.