HAPPY HALLOWEEN WEEK! Man, do we have a week of spooking sales surprises for YOU this week. All treats, no tricks. Starting with today’s Authentic Selling podcast and the upcoming PITCH FREE training: How to Tame the Sales Copy Monster Forever on October 31st at 12pm EST. So click the link and join us for a FREE Halloween treat!!! (Costumes are welcome!)
Let’s dive into some interesting sales follow up statistics first. According to several experts:
- 48% of Sales people never follow up with a prospect. And yes, if you have a product or service you are trying to get someone to buy – you ARE a sales person!
- 45% of Sales people stop after a second contact.
- 12% of Sales people stop after a third contact.
- 2% of Sales are made on the first contact.
- 3% of Sales are made on the second contact
- 5% of Sales are made on the third contact
- 80% of Sales are made on the 5th to 12th contact – Let that sink in as you listen to this week’s episode.
QUESTIONS FOR THIS EPISODE:
Listen to podcast for answers and recommendations by Kendrick and Chelle.
9:00 Listener Question #1 submitted by Anna Rose– How do I follow up with somebody who had mentioned to me in person a few times that they had no interest in coaching. I don’t know how to follow up with somebody without it feeling like I have an agenda to get them as a client? How do I follow up with them in a genuine way that is caring about them as a person, but also opens the door up for them to work with you if that’s what they want to do.
17:00 Listener Question #1 submitted by Sarah Turino– I’ve spent a long time (years) giving away stuff for free. I’m concerned about how to transition people into paying customers.
22:00 Listener Question #1 submitted by Natalie Erickson – How do I follow up to the “Let me check with my husband” and the “husband says no”. Or when I get ghosted. How long after do you follow up and in what format do you follow up? How many is too many follow ups?Math doesn't lie and follow up converts! Click To Tweet